*All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You HATE Christmas! You're gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. ACTION! (The dog, Max, knocks off the red nose)
*BRILLIANT! You reject your own nose because it represents the glitter of commercialism. Why didn't I think of that? Cut, print, check the gate, moving on....
If you don't know what that is from, then you don't even know me at all, or my favorite Christmas Movie. My #1 pick of all Christmas movies is DR. SEUSS' HOW THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS, the Jim Carey version, thank you.


Last year my roommate and very dear friend Lauren watched the Grinch a million times, and during this time we would talk like the Grinch, and quote it ALL THE TIME! We even went as far as writing on each other's Facebook walls of all the quotes we know. Great right? But the best thing is that my dad totally loved one of the lines. It is the first one. And it does have some truth to it. Also, my dad hates the glitter of commercialism during Christmas time, so I'm sure that he LOVES that line too. But I watched the Grinch last night, and it just makes me remember WHY I WATCH IT EVERY YEAR!!!!! It is amazing. It has quotable lines, great costumes, full of color, and the make up is amazing.
So please, if you haven't watched the Grinch for a long time, or haven't ever seen it, I highly recommend it. You won't be let down. Merry Christmas!!!
MIss-e! I love love the grinch! I would really watch it every day! we shoudl really watch it together one of these days before I am too pregnant to fit out the door! ha ha jk! but really lets do!
ReplyDeleteso good.
ReplyDeleteso so so good.