We've just returned from Hawaii, and had a really good time. The "whole clan" was able to make it, and by "whole clan" I mean Dave and his family, and my family minus Courtney, Darin, and baby no name. So I guess that isn't really the "whole clan". We had a lot of fun, and a really good time.
In a nutshell we,
Swam in the pool. Swam in the ocean. Snorkeled. Layed by the pool. Layed in the sand. Cholo's. Met Whitney's new boyfriend, Tyler "Tyrone". Like him a lot. Ran on the trails. Ran to pooch hill. Got rained on while running. Hiked. Got rained on while hiking. CPK-ASAP twice. Mac-n-cheese. Turning our lives in to musicals. Putting up with Mikey. Riding in car, a lot. Hanama Bay. Grandpa's Birthday. Laughing. Keeping Mikey occupied in the car. His new friend Torrin. Tanning. Sunburning. Wearing swimsuits all day. Oh yeah, did I mention PUTTING UP WITH MIKEY?
Having fun with family=PRICELESS.
So jealous miss! It seems like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI miss you tons and tons by the way.