1.25.2010

So, recently

my mom has gotten all of her negative strips of OLD film and taken them into Costco to have them put on CDs. then, we can all have them on our computers.
I absolutely LOVE old pictures.
Whenever I'm in the craft room I always end up NOT helping my mom in whatever she's doing,
because I always end up looking at the old pictures.
So this is a real treat for me.

So, here are just a few that I thought were really funny.

Trust me, there are A LOT more...

hello Courtney and Erica.

I think this picture totally belongs in a magazine.
(look at my dad. What a babe. Nice stache)

Courtney and I's favorite outfits
(one problem, hard to go to the bathroom with them in. They were all ONESIES)

just letting Matt cry, while I lay on the vent.

seriously, what am I even doing?

this is what Matt gets for living with girls...

dress up in mom's shoes.

mom's friends kids.
(Erica, Megan, Stephanie, Courtney, Me, Matt, Chelsi, Dani and Logan)

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to start. Holy, cheesy grin. I think Ivy looks like Erica. What were you doing on the vent? Those outfits were my fav, but they were hard to go to the bathroom in. Dad does look like he should be in a magazine, who is he holding? Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! i love all these old pictures you guys are posting. seriously makes my day :)
    loving those outfits you and courney had on. seriously great. but really, how did you go to the bathroom?
    and love that you on laying on the vent with a HUGE weggie!
    HAHAH. keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete