so jealous!!! where are you headed??ps, I FINALLY put your zoo card in the mail. I am a bad friend, I know :)
ah man, no fair.
i heart hawaii. and the beach. husband ben and i are going to the d.r. in 7 days! hooray for spring break :)
I agree with Emily... so so jealous!! Have a great time and please help your mother figure out the mystery of the Teddy Bear man!!We are all intrigued!!
Freak! I wanted to go with you there! So gorgeous!
so jealous!!! where are you headed??
ReplyDeleteps, I FINALLY put your zoo card in the mail. I am a bad friend, I know :)
ah man, no fair.
ReplyDeletei heart hawaii. and the beach. husband ben and i are going to the d.r. in 7 days! hooray for spring break :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Emily... so so jealous!! Have a great time and please help your mother figure out the mystery of the Teddy Bear man!!
ReplyDeleteWe are all intrigued!!
Freak! I wanted to go with you there! So gorgeous!
ReplyDelete