1.09.2011

Dear mother, sisters, brother, father...

here are the pictures i know
you've all wanted so desperately...

front room

dining room

hallway
(still putting things away.
from the new room and old rooms)

front door.
(it's really cool. you can open the glass while the
door is closed, so when it's nice outside, you can open it.
without opening the whole door.)

kitchen

living room

kitchen table

my new room

bed.

still putting things up.
and in need of organizing.
but i love it. it's so cute!

and these are the girls
aren't they cute.

lauren and courteney.
they're great.

5 comments:

  1. I could maybe come stay with you now! Love the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it! You will make any place you live a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss....I love the house...Love you and I'm so excited for your next adventure! Hope all things we talked about today work I'm excited for more pics to see.

    ReplyDelete