I've just returned from our lovely vacation in Hawaii. And what a lovely trip it was. I got to see a lot of my friends. Mainly Kennedy. She was there visiting both her sisters and I was so happy to see her. We went to Waimea Beach and jumped of the Rock. It was quite a good time. We waited for Courtney to jump, and she took so long to jump. When she did, she landed so hard on her bottom, she bruised her tailbone. She was in pain for the rest of the trip. Just like Courtney, to be hurt at the beginning of the trip. But she survived. Along with jumping of Waimea Rock, we went to Waimea Falls. It was so fun. We had never been there. I know, it is surprising that Dad had never been there. His second residency is Kaukuhu The only person who had been there was my mom and she had been there with the "traveling team". I'm just wondering, where can I sign up to be apart of the traveling team?
We sat out by the pool and the beach. We soaked up the sun, and just baked. We did this on behalf of Chelsi. Who LOVED the sun. I cooked in the sun and loved every minute of it. We had a BBQ with my friends on Monday, and went into Honolulu on Wednesday. Let's just say that our trip was pretty good. I always enjoy going to Hawaii with my family and I love Hawaii.
I need another CD, there are no pictures on that disc.
ReplyDeleteI think we need to do a cousins day (or week) in Hawaii... I can chillax with the best of them. You guys all look so great! I am glad you ended up going and having a great time! All the yuck was there waiting for you when you got back.... Take care!
ReplyDeletesuch fun pictures! glad you guys had fun! now gaining membership on the "traveling team"? Hmmmm... you are much too young my darling!
ReplyDeletei'd like to know where to sign up for the "traveling team" as well. cute pictures! makes me miss hawaii so much!
ReplyDelete