Just the past few days, I've made a change. I figure that I won't be able to do this kind of thing forever. This thing that I can't do forever is hang out with my friends. This whole summer I've been going to bed super early, like 11:30 p.m. every night. The only reason why I do this is because I have to get up early on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings for work. It is such a bust. Not work, but going to bed early. So this last week I've been going out and socializing with friends. It is quite nice. I've forgotten how much I've missed it.
It all started on Tuesday. I went to Dollar Scoop at Baskin Robbins. $1.07 for a scoop of ice cream. It is pure bliss. Anyway, after that I went over to my friends Trent and Bryce's house and they had a "camp fire" in their front yard. We lit off a few fireworks, and I came home and didn't get to bed until late. I was actually okay with it. Then I did it again the next night. But this time we all "bonded" and then called it a "Bond" Fire. It was nice.
Now I feel like the oldest person alive. I sound like an old cat lady. I would have said a married person, but we all know that that term doesn't exist for me right now. Obviously. But nevertheless, I forgot how much fun I like being social and being around good friends.
I miss you too!! Hope everything's going well for you. Call me soon and lets go to lunch and "Bond" or something k!!!
ReplyDeleteummm you just are a fun girl...not so funny, but fun! hah!
ReplyDeleteMissy... on your side blog roll will you please just list me as Amy...no last name. I just got a weirdo comment... thanks a toon
ReplyDeleteclever clever title. and the pictures look like fun!
ReplyDelete