
Besides the wedding, I stayed at Katelin's house. It was very nice. She lives in Tustin, California. We went to the Sawdust festival in Laguna and got some really good things. We went to two movies, Batman and Mamma Mia!. And might I add that Heath Ledger did an AMAZING JOB. I can't even begin to describe how well he did. We also hung out at the Irvine Spectrum and had a real good time. I had a very good weekend in California, and long for a time when I can go back. One day I'll head back there...And it will be for more than 5 days.
We didn't take too many pictures, but the one we did was priceless. We were in Laguna and there was a couple taking engagement shots. And also there were 3 other girls that were taking these shots with her. And occasionally the fiance would hop in the picture. The one getting married was the only girl NOT wearing sunglasses. So the photographer looks at me, because I WAS wearing sunglass and always do, grabbed them off my face and said that she was going to borrow them. Yeah right. What if I had a rare eye disease where I couldn't go outside without sunglass? That could have been very dangerous. Well luckily enough for him and myself I DON'T have rare eye disease, but still, who takes someone's sunglasses off their face. Really? Anyway, the photographer took this picture of Katelin and I. Classic.
MISS! You look SO good. And so so pretty in all these pictures!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun time! You look so cute in all the photos! You're a babe!
ReplyDeleteI just think you are so dang cute! I wish we could keep in touch better. Your life looks so exciting right now! Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteOk girl.....I'm officially really bad about keeping my word to call back! This week for sure...I still have a good story for you! So, you look absolutely adorable in these pics...good job!
ReplyDelete