So here's the skinny, I came down to St. George with Ashlee Patten, Kelsey Jensen and the one and only Clark Kelsey. Poor Clark was so upset the whole way down because we were all reading. Kelsey didn't have "Breaking Dawn" at this point, but she was wishing she had. So we all read, and Ashlee and I compared notes on it and discussed how much we love/hate (more hate) this lame book. Anyway, got to St. George and just chilled, where else can you do this? Only St. George. But the girls had all planned that we were going to lay out at my house the next day, while we waited for Brett Beatty, Tanner Capua and Kyle Fillmore to come down. They are my friends from Provo. Well we get together, and start basking in the sun, Ashlee points out that we are all reading "Breaking Dawn". So of course what else can you do? Hello, document it with a photo.

We lay out and have a real good time. Soak up the sun, and then that night we hang with the boys. 3 boys, 3 girls. What else could you ask for? Nothing really. It was just Jensen, Patten, Glendenning, Fillmore, Capua, and Beatty. 6 peas in a pod. Okay not really, because there are only 3 peas in a pod, but you get the analogy. We show the boys a good ole' St. George time. We or they took us to Sand Hallow to "cliff jump", but of course you have to swim to the rocks to jump off of so we made a pit stop at Wally World.

Well can I just tell you how much I hate Wal-Mart? The lines, the whole experience isn't that good. So get this, we go and pick out these mattresses to swim on, and they are like $1.88 but with tax they end up being $2.00. So I pay for mine, I didn't want the bag because I wanted to GO GREEN so I just held mine. Then I kept playing with the receipt, folding it and what not, so I was like freak I don't want this receipt it is just going to make a mess in my bag, so I threw it away. WRONG-O. Now I know why the give you a freakin receipt. We start to walk out and guess who they won't let exit? ME!!!! They actually thought I had stolen the mattress that I just spent a whopping 2 dollars on. I had to walk back to the trash can and find my receipt. Luckily I had been folding it, it was sitting pretty right on top. Gee what a waste of time. I was so annoyed. Now I know why I AVOID Wal-Mart like the plague. I got out of there alive, barely...

We made it to Sand Hollow, and guess whose freakin mattress wouldn't blow up? MINE. Talk about karma. Hence ANOTHER reason why I HATE Wal-Mart. Not quality at all. LAME.
We finally make it to the fair part of this. I'm sure you're thinking "finally"... But the fair was amazing.
"3 T" city. It was great. So the boys are being gay and don't want to go on any rides. We are at a fair, you have to at least ride a couple of rides. Well PATTEN wants to ride the Zipper and of course I do too. Ash and I get on the zipper, we are screaming and yelling and laughing so hard, and all of a sudden we start spinning. (And for a little background, before we get on the Zipper, Ashlee proceeds to tell us that this one time on the Zipper the ride got caught, and there was a couple on their first date and they kept spinning round and round and they never stopped, they eventually threw up all over each other. Talk about a first date.) So Ashlee and I are spinning, and we spun around A LOT. Close to 800 times (Exaggeration). We thought that we were going to end up like the first date couple. We look at each other and are both at a loss for words and speech in general. After laughing and yelling and screaming, we were DROP DEAD SILENT. We were laughing so hard after we were crying. I literally had tears falling down my cheeks. But if you know me, that is nothing new. But seriously, this was the greatest ride ever. No words describe how we both felt. And any other ride will pale in comparison to the Zipper. We also went on the Gee Whiz, which is also a very fun ride. But the Zipper changed my life....
It was a very fun weekend with Patten, Jensen, Fillmore, Beatty, Capua and Glendenning. We had a very fun time doing lots of fun things...
I bet everyone now wishes that they would have SPUN around on the Zipper...
I like the tampons in the wal-mart picture... haha that is such a funny story, but ya know they wouldnt want to lose that $2.00!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha PERFECT description of that weekend Miss!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. sweet tampon picture
ReplyDeletelooks fun Miss!! oh and thanks for letting my have Maggie. but you can have her back...
ReplyDeleteKDDING!!! he he:)
love her!!!
lexi
You're gorgeous! I haven't seen you in forever!
ReplyDelete