10.08.2008

Boring Life...

My life has been so dull recently. I wish that I had something really incredible to tell, but alas, nothing. I have just been going to school and things. I had a job interview with Square Magazine and guess what I GOT IT. I will be talking with the editor in chief next Tuesday to discuss my schedule. It is going to be an internship, which is great. So that way I'll be doing one, and have the credit for it, so in case I don't get the internship for W Magazine. But I am thinking positively and I will get it, I will get it. But other than that, school is consuming my life and I have been going to the 24 Hour Fitness everyday, trying to keep in shape. Or get in shape. But my life is BORING. No pictures. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My blog got deleted so I got a new one. karlyastaples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://capenercaboodle.blogspot.com/

    that's me & drew's blog!

    ReplyDelete