10.26.2008

Another Halloween, another great time, another great Costume...

Halloween is here. Wahoo. I love love love Halloween. I am very excited, because we have good costumes, AGAIN. Last year, we were "victorian" vampires, but this year we are going to be Rockers from the late 70s, early 80s. We've got Slash, Brett Michaels, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Jackson, and Axl Rose or possibly Steven Tyler. It is still up in the air.
Cami is SLASH...

Katelin is BRETT MICHAELS...

Jamie is OZZY OSBOURNE...

Missy (ME) is MICHAEL JACKSON...

And Kelsey is AXL ROSE OR STEVEN TYLER...



Like I said earlier, Another Halloween, another great time, another great costume...

6 comments:

  1. haha everyone is doing the brett micheals thing. what is wrong with him everyone?! fetch hes a hottie. hahah. ok no. dont you love a guy with gnarly hair extensions. I DO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. and axl...how could i forget him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great missy you get to be the pedophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done finalizing those matches missy. take good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi guys, I'm looking for a wick like the one used in the slash picture, if u know where I could get one please let me now, because I need one for a performance, my email is brayan_neufeld@hotmail.com
    thank u really much
    I'm from paraguay

    ReplyDelete