Well Halloween is gone, and what a great Halloween it was. We had lots of fun, again. We were Rockstars, as you can see from my post below. They turned out wonderfully, except for mine. I really wanted to be Michael Jackson, but it didn't go over so well. I had all my costume stuff together, and I was trying on my outfit, and it was TERRIBLE. And I am not just saying that either. I was so upset, so I had to hurry and think of another costume. Then Cami mentioned Tina Turner. She is quite the Rockstar, with that hair and her infamous legs, how could you go wrong? Well let me tell you, IT DID. My costumes was bad. I thought that I could make it work, but I don't have the long, lean legs, and well to be honest, I don't have black hair, or dark skin. So I was a short, white, blonde Tina Turner. Quite the opposite of the original idea right?
Well we went to a concert, and Katelin, Jamie and Cami looked great, I looked like a fish out of water, but the concert was killer. It was Girl Talk. He is amazing. He is a DJ and he mixes classical rock with modern hip hop. It is incredible. He did a fantastic job. Afterwards, we took a picture with him, and we got to tell him how great he did. He also does bug eyes in photos like you mom, and Matt too. haha. Its cool, now you know you aren't the only one who does it...hahahahaha Here's a few photos from Girl Talk, which I might add was the day BEFORe Halloween, so it was a festive weekend to say the least...
Then on actual Halloween night, we went to a friends house party. It was really fun. It was fun because it was not "SWEET BRO" central. It was friends who we see on a regular basis, and those are always the best. I was NOT Tina Turner on actual Halloween. While at the concert however, everyone thought I was Debbie Harry aka Blondie. So I had everything I needed to be blondie, I just needed a few socks and some red tape to wrap around my dress. I copied her Greatest Hits album cover. But Jamie, Katelin and Cami were still Ozzy, Bret Michaels, and Slash. We had a good night, and an overall GREAT Halloween...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I THINK IT SHOULD BE ONCE A MONTH, THAT COULD BE A GOOD TIME...
Lookin' good!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDelete