Anyway, so I'm graduating on May 1, 2009. I can't even believe it is finally happening. I never ever thought the day would come. But is just a few, well 2 1/2 months. I can't even think about it. I get to excited, and then I think how much I have to do before the big day. So I stop. But I can't believe it, seriously. It is surprising to me, first because no one thought I would do it, even me. And secondly, because it has been a freakin' million years. Okay, just 5, but lets just say that it seem like a lot longer. But I'll be a college grad, with a bachelors degree in Communications.

What am I going to be doing you ask? Well that is a very good question. I have no idea. I might move up to Salt Lake for a little while, because Matt will be home by then, and I just want to hang out with my brother, he's only been gone for 2 years..geez. But I'll most likely work at JJ's. That is if Darin will have me back. He'd be silly not to. I'm still convinced I'm the best employee he's ever had. And I'm not being cocky either...
But after that, I might move to North Carolina and work in my dad's restaurant out there, or I might move to New York City and most likely go to make up school. Still thinking about it people.
I feel really fortunate to be able to have the opportunity to go an experience anything. I'm only 21... (23) What's the difference? And I'm single, that makes everything better...(or does it?) I'm still debating that question. I'll let you know when I come to a conclusion. Well here is post 1 for all those loyal readers...(do I actually have those?) So I am personally dedicating this post to Erica Patten, she got on my back about it, and I thank you Erica. ha
good girl missy. thanks for the post! congrats on graduation...that is such a great accomplishment. and can i say jealous about your new york trip? sounds like fun! glad to have you back in the blog world....now just keep it up!
ReplyDeleteUm...
ReplyDeleteWell since we will both be college graduates with no plans....
Lets move somewhere. Together.
Far away. Well not too far.
YES??