As you may have heard, Michael Jackson, the Prince of Pop, is giving 10 more
concerts. And can you even guess where?
LONDON, ENGLAND
of all places.
London is my home away from home. I love it more than any other place in this world. Which is unfortunate, because it isn't just a place that you can hop on a jet/airplane and fly over in 3-5 hours. It's more like 9-10 or more...
Nevertheless, I would fly to see Michael, even if tickets are ridiculously priced, and I have to pay in the pound. I almost feel like this is something that I need to do for a final graduation thing. One last Hoorah before I head off into the real world. Don't you agree?
And I mean, how often does a girl get to see Michael Jackson in his last final performances, right? So, who's with me?
If it makes any difference, I want to go so badly my teeth ache for it. Plus I wouldn't be going solo. Ashlee Patten is dying to go as well.
It's London, England for crying out loud. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE London, so very much.
That's it, I have to go, I need to go. My heart is telling me that I need to go. Does it help that I can visualize myself there, no not really. Spending a few days, maybe a week or so shooting the breeze with my dear friend Ashlee in London? Heavens no!
I need to seize the moment. I never do anything like this. I always miss out on concerts and fun things because I'm so worried about being a grown up and silly things like that...
I HEART Michael Jackson
{and not for his face or anything, I'm almost positive he's a killer performer}
you and ash are two peas in a pod in the music area. i will be real jealous if you go to london. i want to go to europe so so bad. i was quite surprised doug took ivy as well...haha, he must be ready for that little grandbaby to get here! thanks for the nice comments...abby cut my bangs. (ha, they probably looked good at church because she had just cut them the night before)
ReplyDeleteOh i need it so bad.
ReplyDeleteHOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!?!?!
Ah!!! I cant pass this up.
I think you should do it! YOu would have a blast and you need to do crazy things like that for all of us who can't! You are so dang cute! I wish I could see ya more. See ya soon...??!?!
ReplyDelete