4.21.2009

So this last weekend, there was a party here in {PROVO}. It was called the PINK party. It was for hosted by Q Network, which is the board club at UVU. It was for BREAST CANCER RESEARCH and it was a pretty fun party to go to...?

It was mostly fun because of the people I went with. I've recently been finding new friends, which isn't a good thing, I mean hello, I'm leaving here soon. But regardless of me leaving, we had a fun time. Even though all the boys there were pretty much under the age of 20, it is alright, sometimes you just need to go out and not worry about seeing anyone special. The music was pretty good, and I just had fun being out for once, and not locked in my room doing homework
I finally have some pictures to post!! Professional photographer, and good friends, what else could you ask for?







No comments:

Post a Comment