5.03.2009

The End of an Era...

Well, it happened. Something I thought, or anyone else thought was never possible.
I GRADUATED from College!!
I know it has been a long time coming, but 5 years is normal these days.
Who cares how long it took me,
I DID IT!

GOODBYE
UVU and Provo
I'll miss you. Okay I may not miss you or your sporadic weather changes.
But I'll miss all my wonderful friends whom I have met there.

*here is proof that I actually did it.
I'll try and put up more later. They are on my mom's camera.
Sorry it's blurry. It was taken with my phone*





7 comments:

  1. way to go girl! who cares if it took you 5 years...your done now and thats all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You did it... it feels great doesn't it?! It was so good to see you at lunch.. I could have talked to you for 5 more hours. We need to do that more when you are in stg. See ya soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job Missy! I'm so proud! you are such a beautiful girl! Glad you'll be in STG for a while! Have fun on your China adventure! love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Missy! that is awesome.
    You are always doing fun things and it's fun to check into your life once in a while! Way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Missy! That is so awesome! I am way proud of you for finishing! It's not easy but you did awesome!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats congrats Miss!

    Wait.
    Now what should we do???

    ReplyDelete