5.13.2009

Hello HONG KONG
We made it! I'm so excited. I haven't uploaded any pictures yet,
but that could be because it is only 8:30 am here. Thursday
Don't worry, we went to bed at just the right time, and woke up at 5 am.
Thinking it was 8:30 or so. NOPE, it was only 5. Ahh.
And it was still DARK outside.
So let's just say we've had quite the early morning.
We went on a hike/walk. Ate breakfast, but had to wait until 7, when everything opened.

But we are excited to be here. We pick up Matt tomorrow. 7:30 for breakfast, and he's ours at 8. YAY!
Could we be anymore anxious?

SEE YOU TOMORROW MATT!!!!!

[I'll post pictures when they come in. AKA: taken]

3 comments:

  1. I need to hear all about this trip Miss!
    Cant wait to see some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I totally remember when we were there and it was so hard to get on the right schedule. We would wake up at like 4 every morning and wait for breakfast at 6. I can't wait to see you guys and hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete