7.01.2009

I've been told that...

I have very similar humor as Chelsea Handler. I don't know if this is true, or if anyone else agrees, but I just bought her book, Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea and I'm not even kidding you, it is hilarious. She is seriously funny. If I have humor like hers, I thank the heavens above. She is one funny chick. I haven't even gotten that far into the book, but I've definitely laughed out loud. And I know that I do laugh out loud on quite a number of things, but while reading, it is not as likely.
So, folks if you're looking for a light read this summer, I recommend this book. I'll forewarn you that yes, there are a few language issues. But she's a comedian for heaven's sake.
Also, if you'd like to see her in action, she has a TV show on E!. It's called, Chelsea Lately. So please, I'm really curious if anyone else agrees about my humor and Chelsea's. We're on a first name basis, obviously.




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Chelsea Handler. And you look like her too....only cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey missy! We havent seen or talked to you forever! hope everythings going good for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this really MYSTICAL?! Miss, Im so glad i found your blog! you look like you've been up to a lot of fun! email me so i can add you to mine..its nkey23@hotmail.com! ps chelsea is pretty funny, nothing compared to you but ya know what can ya do?!

    ReplyDelete