I knew this day would come.
I've felt it just about every year.
I need to get out of here
and head back to...

LONDON.
The city of my dreams.
The city I love more than anything.
The city I want to live in more and more each day.
The city of my heart.
I love, love, love London more than anything. I keep hearing of all these people heading there, and I get so jealous. I have this weird infatuation with London and I just get so happy when I see it in movies. Hear about it from people who are there and have been there recently. And read about it in books. I get really excited. I think of all the wonderful things to do there. All the culture. The art. The people. And the UNDERGROUND (subway).
Where can you see all of these things?




I love LONDON and would move there in a heart beat if i was giving the option! Everything about it is just amazing...i would be so jealous of you if you move there!
ReplyDeleteWhat.. how fun! You always have such great adventures planned! Lucky! Lunch...?
ReplyDeletethat's it. let's go back.
ReplyDelete