But when you finally graduate and you don't have to attend school anymore, is a feeling of "I should go back to school" supposed to take over? I didn't think I would ever be hit with that feeling, but after listening to President Henry B. Eyring last night talk about education, I have never wanted to go back to school so badly. But here I am, posting about it, so I must want to do it.
So, another thing that President Eyring said last night, when you find a job, do something you'll think about. And it is true. It has to be like that or you'll be totally miserable. I'm not miserable right now. I have really fun job, working at a clothing boutique and I'm going to market this week. Exciting.
But there is something that I want to do so badly...
I'm dying to take a CAKE making class...
Wouldn't that be amazing! I would love it.
Working with Fondant, decorating, making really cool cakes.
Just call me Chef Duff (from Ace of Cakes people. Best show on the Food Network)
So my suggestion to all of you.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD DO THIS?
I've heard that Michael's offers things like this, but I to know. I'm not on any kind of time restriction, but I would like to know soon...
So feel free, leave a comment. I know I have millions of readers... (okay that's awkward, I don't have any. Maybe just my sister. Any Erica. thanks guys.)
haha, your hillarious. as im reading this i am thinking "yes, yes - she totally needs to make cakes!" i actually wanted to do it so bad a few years ago and never did...i seriously researched taking the master course though wilton - its a two week course (i can't remember exactly where it was...i want to say illinois? it was somewhere random) they also had like crash weekend courses as well.
ReplyDeletebut if they teach at roberts - it would save you from going far away and alone. ? unless your up for an adventure...it might be fun!!
haha, sorry this comment is so long. i should have emailed you! really, look into it...stg needs a good cake decorator - and you would be awesome!! and then you can teach me what you learn!
Miss....school, really? Don't you think it's a bit too early to be thinking about this? Miss ya Teddy!
ReplyDelete