9.01.2009

As of Late...

Well first, two posts within a day of each other. I know, pretty good right? But I thought that pictures are always more enjoyable when reading a blog. And what if you were just some random person reading, and you had absolutely NO idea who I was or what I look like. And to just take it one step further, what if we were soul mates? Okay, too far, but if you don't know what I look like, clearly you shouldn't be reading my blog.... Okay, focus.

These are just some pictures of what has been going on the last couple months of my life. St. George has gotten better, as you know from two posts down, and I've found something cool, but need to find the resources to do it.

So lately, I've been at my roommates wedding,


And I had a great time at the wedding. It was so much fun to be with my roommates again. I'll definitely miss not living with them this year. Boo.

And then, I went to Lake Powell...





And lastly, I've become a "groupie" to a new band called the Dixie Red Cliffs Band. The band members include Jordan Goodrich, Kevin Hill, and Paul Bartholowmew. They played last week at Jazzy Java's Open Mic night. They did wonderful. Considering that they had never even played together before....




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun times in St. George!
    Sad Im not there to enjoy all of it with you :(
    Miss you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete