i like whitney's better than drew's. go for it!
Just shave your head- now that will REALLY make a statement. :) Plus you'll get a fab pixie out of it sooner or later....
I love this look!!! Go for it!!!
Love it! Do it. I went in to get the same done (hello alexa chung!) and failed. Take one for the team girl!
ha! I didnt know that they actually went and got their hair done like that on purpose...i thought it was just grown out roots! thinking that wow i am kind of "in" because my roots are dark and long overdue for a touch up! my bad.
this new look is sooooo weird like re growth??? but i like it lots all except rachel bilsons!!!!!! love it did you do your hair like that????
i like whitney's better than drew's. go for it!
ReplyDeleteJust shave your head- now that will REALLY make a statement. :) Plus you'll get a fab pixie out of it sooner or later....
ReplyDeleteI love this look!!! Go for it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Do it. I went in to get the same done (hello alexa chung!) and failed. Take one for the team girl!
ReplyDeleteha! I didnt know that they actually went and got their hair done like that on purpose...i thought it was just grown out roots! thinking that wow i am kind of "in" because my roots are dark and long overdue for a touch up! my bad.
ReplyDeletethis new look is sooooo weird like re growth??? but i like it lots all except rachel bilsons!!!!!! love it did you do your hair like that????
ReplyDelete