9.28.2010

Ombre Highlights?

i'm considering switching up
my do (hair that is.)

i like these highlights, but
can i do this hair trend
and pull it off?
it would be a big change.

pros
maintenance would be less frequent.
something new
refreshing

cons
looking ridiculous
hating it
it not looking natural.


thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Hating it, looking ridiculous, and not looking natural are some pretty heavy duty cons......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not cute.
    Your beautiful face is much much much better than looking ridiculous.

    I love your hair the way it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. I am the only one who likes it.... I think it is cute and you are always up on the latest trends... just saying?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha so i'm so out of it...I had seen a couple of girls at an event as of late with this look(i will share with you who they were sometime in person) ha and i'm thinking?? hmmmmm? not cute. Then i find out it is the latest trend, and i feel stupid...haha so I agree you could probably pull it off because you are a style icon...but? it is a statement :)

    ReplyDelete