3.13.2009

Homework, homework, homework...

I can't even begin to explain how much homework I have. Isn't your last semester of college supposed to be like, easy? Yeah right. I've been rudely awakened to the world of homework, not hanging out, and doing, well, HOMEWORK! Someone kill me, please. I think my head is going to explode if I don't stop sometime.

-I should be doing homework right now, but yep, you guess it I'm blogging.
-I've got to FINISH an online class, 3 weeks before graduation. I sure hope I can finish it...
---If anyone would like to help me complete these tasks, just tell me everything you know about Psychology of Gender. (why I picked this class you ask? I DON'T KNOW!!!)

HELP ME....
Yes, the authors last name IS LIPS...

1 comment:

  1. I know everything about sex so just ask me if you have any questions!!! ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete