-But then, I got distracted. I saw a couple of cars pull up to the park across the street from my house. Cami was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake her, but this couple I'm not even joking were I think, were sneaking around. And I don't think they were married. It was so weird. I mean if you're going to sneak around, do it discretely. I mean there are 2 girls laying on the grass watching you people. Hello. I can't say for sure if these people were really "not married" but it was just the weirdest situation. But the weirdest part was, they were caressing bottoms and rubbing and everything. And the kissing, boy was it passionate. And it wasn't like a hot young couple. They were kind of old. He had to have been in his late 50s, and well, let's just say she wasn't too young either. When they were leaving, the stood in the street, and I heard her proclaim, I'll call you. But it was kind of a whisper. She has to keep it discreet. But don't worry, she looked at Cami and I before she got in her car, and after she had driven off. Also, he had on a wedding band on...
p.s. The couple wasn't Zac and Vanessa. I would have freaked out if it was... The picture is just for show. Duh.
No comments:
Post a Comment