Here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
Three Names I go by
1. Mo
2. Meliss
3. Glendenning
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Jimmy Johns- St. George
2. Jimmy Johns- Fort Union
3. Square Magazine
Three Places I have lived
1. St. George
2. Kansas
3. North Carolina
Three TV Shows that I watch....Only 3?!!
1. Lost
2.Gossip Girl
3. Friday Night Lights
Three places I have been
1. London
2. Spain
3. New York
People that e-mail me regularly
1. Mother
2. Father
3. Brother
Three of my favorite foods
1. Firebirds
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cooking at Home
Three friends I think will repost
1. Courtney
2. Lindsey Pike
3. Erica Patten
Things I am looking forward to
1. Graduating
2. MY BROTHER COMING HOME!!!!!!
3. SUMMER!!!
ummm i think one of those things that you are looking forward to should be coming to HAWAII!!!!
ReplyDeletebut the ones you listed your very good as well.