11.10.2009

Bangs, Bangs, Bangs...

I've been debating for a while now whether or not I should get bangs. Courtney just got them, and I love them on her. They look great. But, just so I don't look like that "copy everything my sister does" kind of sister, I've been thinking about them, even before she got them. They are so cute. And I love how they look.
But there are so many things to take into consideration. Do you go a little more wispy? Or heavy? I don't know...

But I'm looking for honest opinions here people. What do you think? Would bangs suit my face? Or would it just make me look ridiculous.

Here are some ideas of bang styles I have in mind...



The Plasticine, the blonde girl's bangs...



Keira Knightly, heavy but wispy at the same time...


Or bangs like Sienna Millers, where I could part them in the middle.


Also, I have this friend Stacey. She has the cutest bangs too. I hope that she doesn't mind that I stole this picture from her blog. I'm such a creep. But I'll just go ahead and post this, and give credit to Nicole Carman for her great photography skills.


So please, help a girl out. I need some input...
Thanks.


6 comments:

  1. i'm likin stacey's bangs the best for you...good luck deciding!! you'll look hot either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangs bangs bangs! Having trouble deciding? Alright, go with Kiera's...their wispy and a lil' heavy...if you don't like them and wanna go with a fuller look, you can always cut more. Just remember, if you cut more at first (make them heavier) it's harder to go back. In all reality, hair grows and you'll look good either way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepy that this is probably your first post i have commented on haha but i've been having the same issue! i vote do it. cut em. it's hair. it grows. (haha but don't listen to me because i don't take my own advice) but i think you would look cute with a little wispier number..post when you decide i want to see what you do! again. sorry for the creepieness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say the Sienna Miller ones. But word of advice... I had bangs, the really think ones that went all the way across my forehead. I loved them at first. and after a few months i hated life. doing my hair became the biggest pain in the butt for me. but i think you would look cute with em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy on the blog ... have fun cutting bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just do it - you'll like them (at least for awhile) its always nice to change it up a bit. you'll look darling - you can pull anything off.

    ReplyDelete