Okay, so it's been a week, and a post is probably NOT necessary, but what kind of UTAH blogger would I be if I DIDN'T comment on it? I'm sure you're all at the edge of your seat dying to know what I"m talking about...well if you can't figure it out then I guess I'll spell it out for you...
NEW MOON, duh.
I actually hate to admit that I saw it the day AFTER it came out,but sadly enough I did.
I live in St. George okay.
And don't think that since I saw it the SECOND day it was out, I'm some huge Twilight fan.
You would have read me all wrong.
Anyway, so I thought there were some definite pros and cons to the movie this time.
PROS:
Jacob looked good
Bella looked good
The special effects were MUCH better
(Like the running. Remember the first movie when he was running but only his legs were moving and his upper body was completely stiff? Makes me feel weird just talking about it.)
Charlie, the dad, is a BABE
The acting was COMPARATIVELY better then then first
The color was better
Bigger budget
New Director
The ENDING
Did I mention Jacob's body? UNFREAKINREAL
CONS:
The acting. TERRIBLE, but better then the first
Edward looked weird
Edward sounded weird, his voice was weird, when he actually talked or was on screen
Bella still BUGS me
I feel like she can't breathe right. Or she breathes too much
The acting was NOT good
It was two hours and ten minutes
Seeing it the second time is NOT recommended. It's two hours and ten minutes too LONG
The Gasp after Edward asks her to marry him, seriously? Longest pause and then and random GASP twenty minutes after (not really 20 minutes) was totally unbelievable. It should have been more instantaneous.
So can you tell that I was kind of LUKEWARM on NEW MOON?
I'll admit, I was kind of excited to see it.
Then I saw it, laughed at the cheesiness of it.
("Jacob, you're sort of BEAUTIFUL")
Seriously?
But then I went to it last night, Thanksgiving evening, and wanted to slit my wrists.
TOO LONG
Long enough rant...
oh how i like you Missy dear.
ReplyDeleterant away....