11.14.2009

New Friend

It is weird how you can know someone for a long time, and never really actually know them.
Well for me, it was like that with Julie Holm.
I never really knew her, but I knew her because I was always friends with Melissa.
But I've been hanging out with Julie a lot recently, and I keep thinking
WHY was this friendship NOT formed a long long time ago.

Julie is seriously the funniest, cutest, and most amazing girl.
She's come so far, and I've learned a lot and am learning a lot from her.
She doesn't judge, and she's a great person to talk to.
I'm glad that we are friends.
I love her.



2 comments:

  1. Oh you guys are cute! I miss those good old days when we used to hang out! I'm glad you and Julie are good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... both of you. Oh and bangs.. do it! I would say like Kiera.. and like Tanier said you could always cute more. You can pull just about anything off and I think you would look hot!

    ReplyDelete