Being back in Wichita for the weekend was quite pleasant. Beautiful weather, great company and another beautiful Pringle wedding. It was fun to be back. I know I was there just nine months ago for the first Pringle wedding, Carolyns. And now she's pregnant. I can't believe that we (my family and I) have been gone for 12 years now. My how time flies.
Scott got married this weekend to Kelsey. The wedding was beautiful and so was the reception. Kelsey is so cute and her and Scott go great together. I wish them the best of luck.
I talked with Christine about moving to California, and she is still planning on it. She is moving out there in August to get a job as an E! Correspondent. She wants to be the next Ryan Seacrest/Guiliana Rancic. She definitely has the potential. But it is a dog eat dog world in LA, but I think she'll do fine. I'm thinking about moving out there to live with her after I graduate. It would be so much fun to live with her. We have many things in common, and she is one of my very best friends. I think it still counts, even though I haven't been around her in 12 years, but it still counts. It would be so much fun. I love Christine. And we can have a lot of fun together, and most likely do a lot of damage, that Doug and Bruce (her dad) probably won't like. But nevertheless, it would be wonderful.
You are so beautiful! I still absolutely LOVE your hair. Looked like the wedding was fun!
ReplyDeleteMiss Missy!
ReplyDeleteFirst and foremost, I LOVE your hair. Its very you.
Are you still plugging away in Provo?
My swollen head was an abcsessed tooth, sick.
We are great in VA but wishing we were greater in UT.
soon enough, soon enough. Keep in touch girly.