5.23.2008

One Year Older and Wiser too...






It was my birthday yesterday. I can't believe it has already come and past. I'm now officially 23. Like Matt said, "WOW, you're old. haha". I'm creeping up in the age department. Next year I'll be 24. But I don't really want to think about it. So lets not. My birthday started off kind of gloomy. I wasn't gloomy, but the weather sure was. It was rainy and cloudy and definitely not the way I had pictured my birthday. I mean I was already somewhat depressed that I'm 23, but to have bad weather on top of it. Geez, cut me some slack here (just a side note, 23 is going to be way better than 22. 22 is a HORRIBLE age). But I slept at Courtney and Darin's yesterday, and when we got up, Court and I went to Jamba juice. We could have gone somewhere else, but since are both "CAREERWOMEN" we had to get going to work. It was nice, because I really like Jamba Juice. She also gave me this really cute bracelet. It is a blue, and has an elephant charm on it. It is kind of hard to explain, but super cute. We got one for my mom for Mother's day. Except hers is a pig and it's pink. We wrote this really cute saying with it too, so it really made for the whole effect. But anyway, Court and I parted ways, and I went and worked at Jimmy John's. I like working there, but you know how you get on your birthday. I believe the word is antsy. I wanted to get home so bad. Just one of those things.
Upon my arrival back in Provo, there was a sign up in my house for my Birthday. As you can see from the picture I took of it. There was also a "donut cake" for my cake. As you can also see. So then we had some Jimmy Johns, chatted and talked and then some people arrived. And people kept coming and going. It was really nice. It was just a laid back party. I had fun. I'm glad that I did it. So overall, I had a wonderful birthday, and had lots of nice birthday wishes. Now the parties over, and I'll have to wait another 364 days till my next birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Be-Lated Birthday girl....Sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cute and fun party! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday ladie ps those dough nuts look bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah so I am a total loser friend.. Happy Birthday! Does that count? Sorry bout that but I still love ya and think of you often. Sounds like you are doing awesome up there. Hopefully I'll get to see ya soon. Let me know when you come down again!

    ReplyDelete