NO INTERNET? How can one survive? Well I'll tell you that I drive all the way to UVSC to do it. It is miserable. I have an online class which I cannot complete until I get the internet installed. But that probably won't be happening until we get settled in a little bit. And for some crazy reason, I'm the one that has to be the "adult" and call Comcast and get it set up? Why me? Maybe it is because I am the oldest in the house, and most possibly the most responsible? Now I could just be exaggerated. So for now, we are Internetless and we are all going crazy. Isn't it weird how we depend on it so much. We live in a technology driven society, and we depend on it. The internet caters to our every whim, and when it fails us, our lives crumble. I wish this wasn't the case, but it is, and we (my roommates and I) are just biding our time until we can finally get the money out of our pockets and pay for it. However, since we are most likely going to be using Comcast we have to pay for cable too. Comcast is a rip, but it is pretty much the only Internet place we can find. There is 6 girls living in the Beach House and we all need the internet. Comcast can only have 5 computers registered to one wireless router. But what happens to the other girl? Well we have to buy another router and another modem. RIP OFF...
Does anyone know of any Internet company we can use?
HELP THE BEACH HOUSE PRONTO...
I just want you to get it so you can update your freakin blog. What is the deal with your mother? Was she so excited about the Jayhawks National Championship that everythin else that happens pales in comparison? I know she has a life tell her to update her damn blog. I sound like I am going postal... i just might!
ReplyDeleteMiss you miss you miss you miss you so much! Come visit me. I need Missy time. Love you tons and tons.
ReplyDelete