

THE TIME HAS COME...Carrie, Samanta, Charlotte, and Miranda are back. I never was a Sex and the City fan, until I moved in with my new roommate Jamie. She has loved it, and I've finally started watching the seasons. I've done my dad proud. He loves SATC (Sex and the City) for those who don't know that SATC was an acronym for Sex and the City.
So the movie comes out Friday, and I'm really excited about it. Courtney kept saying we should get tickets to the Premiere, but they are a little harder to come by than just heading to the theatre and picking up the movie tickets. Then Courtney suggested that we go to New York to see the movie on opening day. How fun would that be. Going to the movie, where the TV show/Movie takes place. Plus its NEW YORK. What else could be more fun than that?
So since this "recent addiction" has come into play, it has been on my thoughts, so while I was spending the weekend Salt Lake this weekend, we were shopping at Nordstrom Half Yearly sale, Courtney spotted these headbands. Well they were a headband that Carrie would wear. Carrie is Sarah Jessica Parker's character, and the narrator of the TV show. So we drove to a fabric store and bought material to make these headbands, because it wasn't worth it to spend 60 bucks on a headband, right? Well thats what we thought. The material we bought, didn't exactly hold the same amount of volume that we would have liked. So maybe we should have boughten the headband from Nordstrom.
I'm really stoked on SATC coming out this weekend. My roommates and I, and I told Courtney she was welcome to join us, are going to dress in our best "New York" attire and go to the movie. It will be brilliant. Everyone is going to think we're crazy, but what would be the point of going to the movie and NOT dress up?
Last final thought. Whose better with Carrie (SJP)?
I haven't seen that show yet but i'm sure if i started on it i'd be addicted to another series and be in big trouble. ha my hubby already makes fun of me for all "my shows" that I watch! Happy belated b day! hope everything is goin good! jena
ReplyDeleteMissy you are so cute! Ok I love Sex and the City too! I am such a huge fan!!! I loved the movie and own every episode! Every time I watch it makes me want to dress like that everyday! How fun would that be?!? Actually you probably could and you would look darling!
ReplyDelete