6.25.2010

Braids, braids, braids..

well, since i'm still playing around with the other hairstyle,
i think i've got this one mastered, relatively...


(i've always loved this style, and been trying to master if for a long time.)


so it may not look completely the same, obviously,
but finally my hair is long enough to braid across.
i'm happy to give instructions if anyone feels the need to do it too
it's easy. and perfect for hot summer heat in AZ.

4 comments:

  1. Love it. Wish I was as talented as you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the need to do it. Instruct me! And let's play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy. your hair looks better than the models. it is just lovely. I have been trying to accomplish hair tricks like these lately, but I fear my hair will never be long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME! i want you to teach me! I love the look on you btw

    ReplyDelete