I had that SO bad. It wouldn't go away, then I went to Ecuador for 3 months in the orphanages...def. did NOT help out my situation any. It made it SO much worse!! I wanted a baby way more than a husband for a long time! I forgot I felt that way until I read your post...so funny! Once I started dating Jake it went away...until we were married about a year!! :) Good Luck!
I had that SO bad. It wouldn't go away, then I went to Ecuador for 3 months in the orphanages...def. did NOT help out my situation any. It made it SO much worse!! I wanted a baby way more than a husband for a long time! I forgot I felt that way until I read your post...so funny! Once I started dating Jake it went away...until we were married about a year!! :) Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYou can just steal my baby since we're going to be neighbors:)
ReplyDelete