first official trip to
lake powell
starting on sunday.
can't wait to spend the week with these folks...

but since this is our first trip, I can't help but think of
previous trips...

(this is a great picture of my mom. i love it.
she's a babe.)




and if i could, i would love to post a
three hour
video of our lake powell adventures
with the ludlows and petersens...
but unfortunately, it can't be done.
so to the ludlow gang, although i have no pictures
let's just reminisce about our lake powell adventures, shall we?
this is my FAVORITE place on earth!!! My trip with you was def. one to remember...the water slide and zip line...doesn't get much better than that!!! So jealous...have fun!
ReplyDeleteawww..cute pictures. I swear Chelsi has been beautiful her entire life.. Im jealous you get to go to powell.
ReplyDeleteLake Powell...so fun! I am jealous. We are headed there in a few weeks...might be a little different with a toddler running around! :) Glad AZ is getting even better!
ReplyDeleteLake Powell was so fun! but the picture of me is gross! but thanks for the compliment! haha
ReplyDeleteI post some pics soon of the trip!