Why are cool hair tricks so, for lack of a better word, cool?
why do they make them really hard for the
average
person not be able to do them?

how do they do this? do you think her braid is actually her hair
or is it possibly a headband? I think it's a braid headband.
Someone, anyone, please help me.
(just fyi: this is from the make up line
Smashbox's new line called Naked Beauty.
I didn't not just google cool hairstyles and a naked woman showed up)
I really think it is her own hair. I have seen something like that at a hair show before. Try doing an outside braid, then loosen it a little, and at the bottom by her ear scrunch it up, and do some sort of messy bun at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteoh my, hope it works.
Missy... I don't think there is a way to do it with out a part. And because we can't see the whole picture I am not sure if the braid goes all the way around her head. I am going to vegas today I will ask around. And when I get home I am going to play around and mess with it on my sister. So I will text you or something. It is super cute and I want to figure out how to do it.
ReplyDeletetalk with ya later.