As much as I complain about living in St. George (you know what I mean if you live here)
I have a great group of friends that I hang out with.
They are all so talented and amazing in their own special ways.
Take Katie and Julie and I.
We all three get along so well.
We laugh, cry (only because we laugh so hard),
talk for hours and all have the same interests.
I love them so much. They are great.
Then, there are the boys I hang out with.
Kyle, Kevin, Paul, Brandon,and Zach.
And, it also isn't TERRIBLE that they are all GREAT looking...
First Kevin and Paul are seriously two of the most talented
musicians I've ever heard.
When the two of them start playing
there is no stopping them. I'm in awe every time.
They are incredible.

Then there is Kyle and Zach.
They have great taste in music.
And they bring a smile to my face every time I see them.
They make me feel like I'm 18. Which for me, is great. Because I HATE my age...
(we'll keep my age a secret)
Then there is Brandon.
He is great. He is such a gentleman
and everyone says chivalry is dead?
He would drop anything to help me out.
I love Brandon
Don't get me wrong, all the boys are gentleman in their own way. I love all of them
These are just a few of my wonderful friends..
Here are more.
Great looking, funny, and nice. Does it get much better?
Lucky me.
No comments:
Post a Comment