12.04.2009

See this girl,
Her name is Tanier.

Her and I
Have been friends for a long time...
(13 years)

She is here.
While I'm stuck here...
I'm waiting for her to come back so we can go here....

She's "just" my Best Friend.

She's my Linda Lou and I'm her Teddy Sue
(That's our grandma's)
And I can't wait till she comes home.
So hurry up will you. These last six months have gone by so slowly/quickly.

Love you Taneer/Louie.

3 comments:

  1. Taniers blog is by far the best!
    Who has experiences like that?
    not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tanier dedication! I'll have you know she's sitting across the table from me right now wearing a great big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MISS...you are too cute! Ooooh, I feel like a movie star. I miss you girl!!!! I love you Teddy, can't wait to see you come February!

    ReplyDelete