Christmas for me, has usually consisted of having the best jeans, or the latest and greatest handbag.
But this Christmas, I've been filled with the Spirit of Christ.
Helping this family has truly given me a whole new meaning of Christmas.
And everything else just seems so, unnecessary in comparison.
It is funny howe we can get caught up we get with all the "Commercialism of Christmas."
But what we really need is to get back to the basics...
(Click on the Spirt of Christmas)
love it missy.
ReplyDeletemerry christmas :)
Oh and I must point out the creative Christmas tree at the bottom of the last post... how did that come to your brain. Love it! Always thinkin Miss!
ReplyDeleteLove this post and the post before. Thanks, Miss.
ReplyDeleteSo great! But hey Miss we are having a baby shower for Julie on the 30th and I have got to get you your invite. Will you please email me with your address?
ReplyDeletelyndsi_sandberg@hotmail.com
Thanks