I know I'm going to sound like a walking contradiction, but a friend of mind said (KODY)
"Nothing wrong with contradiction on occasion. minds change, things happen."
Guys are great when they want to be and
I can have so much fun with them,
but seriously, do I have a sign on my shirt, bag, or forehead that says...
"I only like boys that don't have to do any work in a friendship,
so please, if you're THAT guy, and want to TRY and build a friendship. Call me."
What is it about guys that makes them think that friendships are
built with the effort of just one person work?
And I've decided that since I've put in the effort
If guys want to see me, hang out with me, or
be associated with me at all
It's all on them.
Good luck...
Haha, that a girl....I have a great talk for you (came to me after reading your email)...I'll send it along!
ReplyDeleteBoys are lame. You need to find a good one.
ReplyDelete