Hey Miss, I somehow stumble across your blog.. :) keep in touch
Yes.. I am so excited that you have a blog. You are so dang cute and I love your hair! Keep me updated!
Melissa Glendenning. Great to see you here in this blog world. I miss seeing you around the UAC. And I agree with you on the airbushing. I would rather have all the pictures of me touched up!! Who wants to see those nasty blemishes!
I think both.
blah blah blah. i'd rather be anorexic than fat. (that means be my friend missy!)
and tanorexic.
Hey Miss, I somehow stumble across your blog.. :) keep in touch
ReplyDeleteYes.. I am so excited that you have a blog. You are so dang cute and I love your hair! Keep me updated!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Glendenning. Great to see you here in this blog world. I miss seeing you around the UAC. And I agree with you on the airbushing. I would rather have all the pictures of me touched up!! Who wants to see those nasty blemishes!
ReplyDeleteI think both.
ReplyDeleteblah blah blah. i'd rather be anorexic than fat. (that means be my friend missy!)
ReplyDeleteand tanorexic.
ReplyDelete