Well after the semester is over, we'll, and by we'll I mean Jann, Cami, Emily, Katelin, Jamie, and myself will be moving into are new house. The "beach house". It is right by memorial park in Provo. 800 E. 150 N. The neat thing about our house is we get to do whatever we want to it. We get to paint and decorate it however we choose. It is going to be so much fun. I can't wait.
The only downfall this summer is that I have to attend some school. I don't actually have to be at UVSC or soon to be UVU, but I get to do an internship, which Darin has been kind enough to supply me with one. I'll be in charge of all the marketing and advertising for Jimmy Johns in Midvale (913 E. Fort Union Blvd). It will be very fun. I get to do it with my friend Lindsey Maxfield, so I'll have someone to keep me company while I go drive around Midvale all day and get people to come experience the addiction that is known as Jimmy Johns.
Cute Aren't you glad that you did one??? now you need to add some pictures haha I like how you love school and are so excited to continue the ordeal!!!
ReplyDeleteloves... mom
LOVE MY LIFE ! Thanks baby. I'm adding you.
ReplyDeleteIM SO SAD I AM MISSING SPRING!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are going to have so much fun! Can we hang out and have the best summer ever when I get back!?!
what the freak is up dude!!! i saw your blog on toshas, thought i would come say HI! hope your doing good. Tara
ReplyDelete