This is what my car looks like. Packed FULL
I'm very excited to be going home today. I'm not excited about the drive. It is long and boring and it is not much fun by yourself. However I've complied a bunch of old songs, that I can sing really loud to, so I won't be bored. I got this idea from my roommate Cami. She happened to mention this yesterday, so I thought I'd try it out. We'll see how it goes.
Hooray you are coming home...lets do lunch?!?!
ReplyDeleteI wish I went home with you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the next time you are going home?? I'm going the 27th so feel free to join me!
oops sorry this is really kelsey I'm on my mom's blog and didn't realize i was signed in as her!!
ReplyDeleteMo-
ReplyDeleteI thought you were staying in SLC for the summer? What the heck? Well I like reading your blog so keep doing it from where ever you are...
nice car MO!
ReplyDeletedoesn't look like that equinox we bought you did you get a new bmw buy working out? looks like it is loaded ! Good job for Working out for your dad!