4.17.2008

Freshman Friends...


L to R: Jimmy, Jason, Me, Tyler and Roman in the front.

One day I get a call from this random number, and I'm was a little hesitant about answering it. Luckily I did. It was my friend Jason, who I met my FRESHMAN year of college. It was so bizarre. It has been so fun to get together with all these old friends. Just last weekend I went to Jason's birthday party and this picture was taken. Definitely fun to reunite with these old chums.. Parkway Crossing friends. They are neat...

4 comments:

  1. I like being your old chum haha. I didn't realize I was pulling that kind of face when they took the pic. Missy we are going to have fun this summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of wannabe gangsta's.
    We are way more gangsta then them huh Miss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss! I didn't know you were still in Provo! We'll have to do lunch sometime, I'm in Springville now! Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was brown for a few months and It wasn't right!! So I'm back blonde now. Well slowly going back blonde! It's been forever since i've seen you. How's life?

    ReplyDelete